This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff Drumm 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Change Color Scheme ?

• We have finally updated to Iguana 6.x, stupid question but is there a way to change the color scheme ?

I am having a real problem working with the new 6.x Color scheme.

Thanks
    Steven

You could either go and edit the the CSS files in the web directory ( kind of labour intensive – but if you found other motivated users it could be done.

There are also plugins for things like Chrome which allow one to add additional CSS style files locally for a given website or application.

It look me a little time to get used to the new color scheme also…kind of got used to it after a while.

To add to Eliot’s comment …

Depending on the availability of debugging tools for your browser of choice, you can examine the style elements used in Iguana and even edit them (temporarily) in the browser. Once you’ve found settings you like, you can use an add-on like Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey to write a bit of JavaScript to override those styles.

Your personal sense of style will of course have a significant effect (I, for example, have none). The results may be … nauseating 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeff Drumm ◊ VP and COO ◊ HICG, LLC. ◊ http://www.hicgrp.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.