This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eliot Muir 3 years, 9 months ago.

iguana crashed after the cron.hourly job performed on Ubuntu.

• Iguana live and iguana dev 5.5.1 crashed after the cron.hourly job performed.

Has anyone had similar problems? I am not sure if the root cause is cron.hourly. When I looked at the iguana live and iguana dev environments they were both crashed after the cron.hourly job run.

The error details: Process ./iguana ended unexpectedly (process stopped on its own)

Need your help.

Thanks

C

sorry the title is misleading. The root cause was not cron.

I do not know why it crashed. This is the error:

The error details: Process ./iguana ended unexpectedly (process stopped on its own)

This question is better to be handled as Support inquiry. Crash reasons typically match specific individual situations.

Issue has been identified as already fixed in Iguana 5.5.5 (#22715 tracking number):

http://wiki.interfaceware.com/284.html#changelog_5_5_5

Generally speaking our policy on crash reports for Iguana is always escalate them to high priority. These issues do not happen frequently because of that policy. When they do occur we always assign the problem internally to a developer to help investigate.

It’s very much worthwhile checking the change log since any crashing issues which are patched there will be documented. It’s also a good idea to make sure your organization has clear documentation internally on how to escalate issues to us directly so there is the least delay in getting help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.