This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MGreenwald 2 years, 5 months ago.

Log Export Problem

• We are running Iguana 5.6.15, the channel is configured for From Channel To Translator.
    When I click on the “Errors” hyperlink on the dashboard I am brought to the log viewer and unmarked errors are shown, so far so good. I click on the export section, check the “Related Messages” checkbox, hit the Export button, and nothing happens. The export button turns into what looks like a loading bar that never finishes.

I have other channels that are setup as LLP To Translator and the above workflow works, I can get all the messages with errors exported to a file. The problem looks to be with the From Channel To Translator setup.

Is there a different workflow I need to take to get the messages with errors exported to a file when using From Channel as the source or is this a bug in Iguana?

Thanks!

Hi Matt,

Hope things are well – yes sorry. It’s a bug. I would recommend upgrading to Iguana 5.6.19 which will resolve the issue.

Fantastic! Thank You!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.