Configure the HTTP(S) channel server port.
By default channels use the same web server port that serves up Iguana’s user interface, but this be changed to use a dedicated port.
Click Edit to change settings, enter the desired settings then click Apply Changes.
From HTTP Channels Server
- Select whether or not to Use dedicated port
- Enter a Port number if you choose a dedicated port
- Check the Use HTTPS option
- Optionally choose Verify Peer to verify the server sending you messages
- Select the key file, this must be in PEM format and cannot be password protected
- Select the certificate and (optional) authority files, these must be x509 in PEM format and cannot be password protected
- You can use the view certificate link to view the certificate details:
Serve Files From a Directory
- Check the Serve Files From a Directory option
- Enter the directory name in the Directory for Files field
Note: This is useful for embedded content like images.