Follow the Iguana quick install instructions.
Ignore the last step “Login and Register” as it is covered below.
Open Iguana in a web browser [top]
- Enter the URL “localhost:6543″ to launch Iguana:
Note: Use the port number you chose in the install (default is 6543)
- At the prompt, enter your username and password:
For a brand new installation, use these defaults:
Register Iguana [top]
If you are logging in for the first time you will need to register. New users should choose the Free Trial option.
- To choose the free trial, just click the Activate Your Free Trial button:
- If you are an existing customer you can choose Log In and Activate This Instance.
What’s Next [top]
- If you haven’t seen them yet the Iguana Tour Videos are definitely worth a look
- Also you will want to review the other articles in the Getting Started section
- After that you can look at our Tutorials
- And if you need help with Lua please check out our Lua Programming section