Manage shared database libraries, the currently loaded libraries are displayed.
Note: The only time you should use this screen is if Iguana is having trouble detecting the correct library for Oracle or MySQL. If your system has multiple library versions you can specify the correct one to use.
Iguana uses three database APIs: MySQL, Oracle OCI and Open Database Connectivity (ODBC).
Click Edit and choose the desired library then click Save Changes:
- The automatic option is usually best
- You can choose the latest library detected by Iguana
- Or manually choose a different library if required
How does Iguana find shared libraries?
- It searches the Windows registry for installed libraries
- Otherwise it checks directories in the system search path