Export channels to a Git repository.
Iguana can export and import channels to/from external Git repositories. This is useful for source code control, and sharing or transferring interface code between Iguana instances.
To export channels to a Git repository:
- Choose the desired repository from the Repository to export to: drop-down list (at the bottom of the screen)
- Check Export for each repository to be exported
Note: You cannot export channels with configurations errors that prevent them from running
- Optionally check Include Sample Data
- Click the Export Selected Channels button (at the bottom of the screen)
- If any of the channel(s) you are exporting already exist in the target repository, you will get the following options:
- No Action: Do not export the channel(s)
- Full update: Update Translator code and Channel configuration settings
- Update Translators Only: Update Translator code but do not update Channel configuration settings
- Export as New Channel: Creates a new channel, you will be prompted to enter the name