There are several ways you can transfer code between channels depending on circumstances: By using a repository, exporting to a project zip file, or simply copying and pasting the code.
Note: These methods equally well for transferring code between channels on the same instance or between channels on different instances.
How to transfer code between Iguana Channels.
To transfer a complete channel:
- Export the channel (and optionally sample data) to an external repository
- Import the channel from from the repository you exported to
To transfer a single component:
- Export your code (and optionally sample data) into a project zip file.
- Import the project zip file into a scripting component.
To transfer code:
- Simply use copy and paste.