To use Windows authentication with Iguana, you must run Iguana using a Windows Domain User account. This Domain User account must have network access to the host that is running the database software that provides the ODBC connection. The Domain User account must also have the necessary database access rights.
To specify the Windows domain account to use when running Iguana:
- Open the Services window by clicking Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services:
- Right-click iNTERFACEWARE Iguana, and select Properties:
- Click the Log On tab:
- Enter the Windows Domain User credentials that the Iguana service will use:
- This account : Enter the Domain User Name, or use the Browse button to select a user name
- Password: Enter the user password
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the password
- Click OK to save changes.
- Restart the Iguana Service to logon as the new user.