What’s new in 5.5.5
- Major enhancements:
- Several other new features
- Several bug fixes, and one behavior change
- To see the complete list of changes, feel free to browse the Iguana change log
New Iguana Demo [top]
Upon product installation, you have the option to load four pre-built demo channels into your Iguana environment. These channels demonstrate some common integration tasks:
- Reading and delivering messages
- Translating and filtering messages
- Mapping messages to a database
- Creating a web service to respond to message requests
Improved HTTPS Settings [top]
To improve web service capabilities, we’ve made some enhancements to Iguana’s HTTP(S) settings:
New default setting
Before: When configuring a ‘From HTTPS’ source component, you must choose a method of connection. If you choose “Translator”, you must also browse to the Iguana Settings tab and change the ‘From HTTP Channels Server’ setting to “Use dedicated port”.
Now: Because we strongly recommend that you always choose “Translator” when creating a ‘From HTTPS’ source component, we’ve made “Use dedicated port” the default setting. This eliminates the cumbersome extra step.
New URL matching
Note: If multiple channels are a potential match, Iguana will use the channel with the longest matching spec.