What’s new in 5.6.20
- Changed Iguana to sanitize more GET parameters to prevent potential phishing attacks, specifically cross site scripting (XSS) and external redirects.
- Changed the SFTP Lua API to better handle white spacing in file names to remove the need for complicated escape sequences.
- Chameleon updated to work with Java 8.
- Fixed issue (race condition) that could cause Iguana to crash on heavy GUI activity (such as having multiple concurrent users in translator sessions).
Note: You can avoid this issue in older versions (i.e., production servers) by reducing unnecessary user activity in the GUI.
- To see the complete list of changes, feel free to browse the Iguana change log