What’s new in 5.6.7
- A new method “/get_server_config” was added to the Iguana HTTP API
- A new Show Changes button allows you to view a file diff from the ‘File has changed on disk’ dialog
- A new environment variable IGUANA_WEB_SOCKET_IDLE_TIMEOUT_SECONDS to set the timeout for web sockets
- The LLP Listener component now times out after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Six bug fixes, and four other behavior changes
- To see the complete list of changes, feel free to browse the Iguana change log
A new method “/get_server_config” was added to the Iguana HTTP API [top]
This method loads the Iguana configuration information and returns it as an XML string. Very useful for programmatic access to config info, particularly on remote servers.
- HTTP API Reference>Server API functions: get_server_config
- Web access to configuration information for a remote Iguana Server
A new Show Changes button allows you to view a file diff from the ‘File has changed on disk’ dialog [top]
A new button has been added to allow you view a file diff before accepting/rejecting files changes. File changes usually happen when you are editing multiple channels that share common modules. This makes it easier to keep track of the changes that you wish to keep.