Configure the Channel Settings using the Channel Tab.
From here you can configure the Channel Name, Description, Start Automatically, Logging Level and Groups.
- Click the Edit Channel button
- Enter your changes and click Save Changes
- Type the channel name into the Channel name field, this identifies the channel in the dashboard and the logs
- Optionally enter a description into the Description field
- Check Start automatically to start the channel automatically
- Select the logging level from the Logging level list box:
|Log Messages Displayed
|Messages, acknowledgement messages, informational log messages and errors
|The same as the Normal logging level plus Debug messages.
- Use the Groups list box to select the channel group(s) for this channel: