You can access a channel’s scripts from the Channel Configuration screen, or directly from the Iguana Dashboard.
Using the Channel Configuration screen
You can browse through a channel’s details and access its scripts through the Channel Configuration screen:
- In the Dashboard’s Channel Name column, click on the desired channel. The Channel Configuration screen appears.
- Click on the appropriate Component tab, depending on which channel component has the script (Source, Destination, or Filter):
- Click on the Edit Script hyperlink provided. Iguana launches the Translator and opens the associated project automatically.
Using the Iguana Dashboard
If you are in a hurry and you already know exactly which script you need, you can jump to it from the Dashboard:
- In the Dashboard’s Type column, hover your mouse over the component containing the script. A tooltip appears listing information about that component:
- Click the Edit Script hyperlink provided. Iguana launches the Translator and opens the associated project automatically.