This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steve.ela@macrohelix.com 2 weeks ago.

Editing Filters – Odd behavior

• I have 3 source:Queue channels with similar names. ‘MH Database Writer 00’, ‘MH Database Writer 01’ and ‘MH Database Writer 02’

When I edit the Filter in channel 01, it works as expected.
    When I change to channel 00 or 02, and edit the Filter, it takes me to the Filter on 01

I have a short screen capture of the event if anyone would like to see it.

Steve

Steve Ela
    Macro Helix / McKesson
    Software Developer / Integration Lead

Update: 01 was pushed to source control, and was the ‘template’ for 00 and 02. The other parts of the channel are unique, but Filters appears to be tied to the original. Not certain how to break that link.

Bug?

6.1.1-release

Steve Ela
    Macro Helix / McKesson

It’s not entirely clear how you created copies of those channels. But it is expect that filters in separate channels get managed in Iguana’s internal source control separately when you make commits of your changes. If you have any filter logic in shared modules, then a change in one channel can affect another.

In this case, I would recommend working with our support team to understand what you are doing and work through the problem.

Casey Trauer,
    Director, Client Education
    iNTERFACEWARE

It’s not entirely clear how you created copies of those channels. But it is expect that filters in separate channels get managed in Iguana’s internal source control separately when you make commits of your changes. If you have any filter logic in shared modules, then a change in one channel can affect another.

In this case, I would recommend working with our support team to understand what you are doing and work through the problem.

Casey Trauer,
    Director, Client Education
    iNTERFACEWARE

I had committed a channel to source control, then Imported a new channel and selected it from SC, and made it a New Channel by the options.

I’ll contact support

Steve Ela
    Macro Helix / McKesson

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.