The Channel Properties page allows you to change the Start Automatically setting and the Logging Level for all channels displayed in the Dashboard.
Note: If you are not a member of any role that has Edit permissions for the channel group to which the channel belongs, you cannot set any of the properties that are displayed on the Channel Properties screen.
To access the Channel Properties page:
- In the Channel Info column, click a Properties link:
Tip: If the Channel Info column is hidden, you can use View Options to display it. See Specify which Dashboard Columns to View.
- The Channel Properties window appears:
- To view the Channel Configuration settings for a channel, click its name in the Channel column.
- To start a channel automatically whenever the Iguana server is started, enable the Start Automatically check box for that channel.
Note: This flag can be edited without having the stop and start the channel.
- To start all channels when the server is started, select the check box in the Start Automatically column heading.
- To change the logging level for a channel, select an option from the Logging Level list box for that channel. For more information, see Changing the Logging Level.
- To change the logging level for all channels, select an option from the list box in the Logging Level column heading.
- Click Save Changes to commit your edits.