Import Sample Data
You can import new sample data, at any time, for your script to work with.
- Click the Sample Data link, located at the top left of the Editor toolbar:
- The sample data management screen opens, click the Import to load a data file:
- Either browse or type the name of the data file to import:
- Click Import to import the sample data, then use the arrow buttons to scroll through the list of messages:
- Click the “Back to: Script” link to return to the mapping script.
The script now contains navigation controls that enable you to scroll through the sample messages in the Translator Editor:
See Selecting Sample Data for details on how to use these navigation controls.