Import From The Logs
From the Iguana Translator window, you can import a sample message from the Iguana log files.
- Click the Select Message button on the toolbar:
- Click Add From Logs:
- Fill out search information to locate the message that you want to import:
- In the Search Text field, type filter text to match messages
- From the list box, select the channel through which the messages were sent
- You can also filter by date and time
- Click Search to display the matching messages:
The first few segments of each matching message will appear.
- Click the message that you want to import:
- The message is added to the sample data for the script, and becomes the currently selected message in the Editor.