Edit or Delete Sample Data
You can edit any sample message that you have imported into your script.
To edit a message:
- Select the message to edit with the Navigation buttons:
- Click the Edit Message button on the toolbar:
- Alternatively click the Sample Data link and choose a message from the Sample Data screen:
- Use the Message Editor to make your changes:
- Save your changes to return to the script with the edited message as the active sample message.
To delete a message:
- Click the Sample Data link and check the message(s) to delete in the Sample Data screen:
- Then click Delete button:
Continue: Import From The Logs