- Configuring the LLP listener channel
- Generic ACK example
- Custom ACK Example
- Retrying a Custom ACK
- Query Response Example
- Failover Solution
- Suppressing ACKs altogether
- ACK vs. filter Translator instance
It is possible to customize the LLP listener component to invoke a Translator instance. This allows using the Translator instance to customize the response of the LLP listener component to allow applications like:
- Custom ACK formats including XML formatted ACKs.
- Application ACKs/NACKs as opposed to just protocol ACKs, i.e, “not only did I get your data but my application said it was okay!”
- Responding to queries (i.e., query/response logic)
You can also send messages via LLP with the Translator. This allows you to send queries and apply sophisticated logic to responses and ACKs/NACKs.