What’s new in 5.0.10
- The user experience in Internet Explorer is improved
- Iguana will now inform you when a new version is available for download. This notification is shown on the product’s login page and also displayed on the Dashboard.
- Several other new features
- Several bug fixes, and behavior changes
- To see the complete list of changes, feel free to browse the Iguana change log
The user experience in Internet Explorer is improved [top]
Several tweaks have been made to improve compatibility with Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
- Adding files to your project no longer fail with the “incorrect” Internet Explorer security settings.
- While creating a project in IE 8, you no longer get an (incorrect) message that the file was modified outside the editor.
- Searching text in the editor using IE 8 and 9 was often slow. This has been fixed.
- In IE 8, the “x” icon would not always clear the search bar. This has been fixed.
- Now, IE 9 always displays the little navigation arrows correctly when they are required in the annotation blocks.