Windows: View Results
To view the results data:
- Open perfmon.
- In the left pane, choose System Monitor.
- In the toolbar, click the View Log Data icon.
- In the Select Log File window, select the log you want to view data for and click Open. The Log file is loaded.
- In the toolbar, click the Add icon.
The Add Counters window appears.
- Under Performance object and Select counters from list, select the applicable system component and counter, and click Add > Close.
The Log Data is loaded and displayed.
Note: You will need to repeat these steps for every counter you want to view.
Continue: Windows: View CPU