Import Sample Log Data
This page is for information only. It is not necessary to import data as we included a sample message in the project.
We can import data from the logs and use it in the Translator. There are a few other ways to import data which are covered here.
- Click on Select Message in the data navigation control:
- Then click the Add From Logs button:
- Enter these values in the search dialog, then click Search:
- Click on the first message listed to load it as a sample message:
- The imported message is appended to the sample data, and loaded as the current sample message in the Editor:
Tip: For information about creating sample data and importing sample from files, see Working With Sample Data.